Otago Harbour

Otago Harbour
By Helen

Monday 14 May 2007

First Posting: Introduction

Hi everyone. I have finally taken the plunge and started my very own blog. In this blog I will be posting discussions around my work here at Otago Polytechnic as a Learning Advisor. I am attempting to up-skill in the area of Digital Information Literacy, so after some debate (with myself mainly) I have decided to journal my work - particularly the part which is to do with developing online academic support for Otago Polytechnic students. I have kicked off my foray into social networking with a Peer Tutor Training Course on wikieducator. You can find this at http://www.wikieducator.org/Peer_tutoring. So far I have only sketched an outline of the contents of the course and will create pages as I learn more and get the time. I am ever hopeful that some of you out there might contribute. It's very easy!

No comments: